IIF is committed to impacting underserved communities by providing programs focused on social and emotional life skills.
What is Social and Emotion Learning?
SEL is a way to help children develop fundamental skills necessary to be effective in life. IIF uses the five tools of SEL to help children develop in the following areas:
Self-awareness – Who am I?
Social awareness – How I fit into my world.
Self-management – What are my goals?
Responsible decision making – My decisions affect my goals.
Effective communication – How I connect with the world
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-43094662-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'israelidonije.org']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
- Board Member Spotlight: Liz Pham December 16, 2014
- Blog Spotlight: Judge White August 11, 2014
- Blog Spotlight: Tristan Slemmons April 30, 2014
- Project Africa: Final Day in Nyameyiekrom: Tour of Asemko, More School Building and a football match! April 13, 2014
- Project Africa: Water Walk and Community Tour April 11, 2014